Tilt the Utility Lid to Match the Crown of the Road with Our Inclined Manhole Riser.
Our Inclined Manhole Adjusting Riser Rings feature a turnbuckle linkage pivoted at each end to provide the ultimate means to expand a manhole riser. This construction allows efficient application of a screw. A 60 lb. force applied 7’’ from the center of the pivoted turnbuckle exerts a 5,600 lb. tangential force in the Manhole Adjusting Riser Rings that will be bent to fit the out of round, worn manhole opening.
- Allows you to TILT the utility lid to match the crown of the road
- Riser heights start at 1-1/2” and increase in 1/4” increments
- Unique “Pivoted Turnbuckle” design makes installation reliable and quick
- Reduce utility adjustment cost
- Eliminate liability of digging up manhole and traffic control
- Eliminate debris falling into collection system causing a back up
- Eliminate a patch around the utility producing a nicer looking road that also drives better
- Environmental friendly by eliminating 500 to 1,000 lbs of material (possibly contaminated) removed around each utility and hauling in new material
- No dishing, radial cracking or deterioration of asphalt around the utility
- Coordination between paving crew and utility adjusting crews are eliminated
- Paved over and lost utilities are eliminated
- A reliable company manufacturing the highest quality products since 1978
- Adjustable via our unbeatable pivoted turnbuckle